- Established for more than 20 Yrs
- In prime location with good customer base
- Retail sales of multi bicycle brands including accessories and providing repair services
- Gross Proft Margin : abt 50%
- For enquiries, pls contact 97498301
Why bicycle business?
· Government’s Initiatives
- Singapore has been putting more resources into developing the cycling infrastructure as part of its “car-lite” ambitions with aim of reducing Singapore's carbon emissions
- Government expects to invest S$1 billion as part of its plans to triple Singapore’s cycling path network to 1,320km by 2030 & for most residents living in Housing Board flats to be within 250m of a cycling path by 2026
- Launched initiative to redesign some roads for more community spaces and creating wider walking and cycling paths with greenery to enhance roadside environments for residents. Additional dedicated paths are also being constructed to expand the walking and cycling network.
· First and Last-Mile Transportation
- The trend is for Singapore to go “car-lite” and bicycles is a good alternative mode of first- and last-mile transportation to replace short trips between MRT stations or several bus stops
· Active Lifestyle
- With more Singaporeans becoming active, there is an increasing number of users using bicycles as a means of outdoor exercise and activities to maintain one’s health and wellness with some fun
· Food delivery riders
- Food delivery riders have also contributed to the demand for two-wheelers
· Safe Distancing
- Covid-19 has also seen an increase in the number of cyclists as more people head outdoors while maintaining safe distancing at the same time. The cycling boom may continue as people choose to avoid crowded trains and buses.
· Growing interest in Cycling
- Growing interest in cycling is in line with the trend in other parts of the world as commuters turn to cycling to avoid crowded public transport. The cycling boom and trend is expected to continue its growth